HC Local Volunteers
- HC LV Handbook
- HC LV Support Guide
- Volunteerwiki auf Vordermann bringen und mit Handbook und Support Guide geschmeidig integrieren.
- inaktive LV rausnehmen
- schlagkräftiges Team: Emails abarbeiten - forwarden plus selber machen (map who does which countries - any leftovers??), Brainstorming LV wishlist mit anderen: Nancy, Ashraf, Engin, Tiziano, Juan Carlos,...., Skype-Meeting zu der Frage "wie geht's weiter?"
- Training Manual
- Pictures for the LV Manual
- programming wish list
- "automatisches" System (ohne Intervention der zentralen Koordinatoren)
- kontrollierte Integration mit CS, BW, Servas, etc. - Strategie entwerfen (Kontakt mit CS-, BW- & Servas-Vols)
- Manual that explains all features of the site in detail
- we are building a team
- Jessicas Thema
- the comment mechanism, abuse scenarios and security (Vols, get comments yourself!!)
- how to form a group, inform Kjell, remove inactive volunteers
- how to use conferences and other events for the Hospitality Club
- the message system, spam check and running times
- Simon's suggestions
 meeting organisation, meeting invitation, camps and parties (already planned, right?]
 media: whom to contact, where to find examples, how to collect & where to send media reports, what to say in interviews, how to handle tricky questions, which team to get involved into if deeper interest and skills.
 organising your local community: suggested an guest-written newsletter by tarion (great writing style!) with his personal story how the HC hamburg crew got one of the most active ones in germany :-) (still need to ask him if he is willing to write this story, but i am quite optimistic)
 more than local volunteering: up to date report in which administration teams more volunteers are needed, whom to contact, which skills to bring, which problems to face
 Hospitality Club cooperations on the local level: ideas and reports how HC can get involved into local cultural scene. kiwiflaves university cooperation in freiburg (international club) as an example. other examples maybe existing?
 Hospitality Club ambassadors: what are ambassadors (ask kiwiflave for his thoughts and well-done definition), what can they do, where is the difference to a LV, what do to if you wanna become or suggest one, which problems to face (no coord. in the moment), future outlook
 behind the scene: who runs HC? (better postponed till the situation got better, but still worth it:) give a interested written overview how HC is organised and run, which problems to face, which solutions were found, what the future (legal aspects, growth, ...) might bring.
 geography at it's best: how to improve the geo-database. newsletter about a suggested "week of geowork" where local volunteers get in touch with their countries' geo-volunteer to clean up regions, cities and countries. describe the idea behind a member-build structure, describe tricyk cases (cosovo), describe the procedure if LVs wanna get involved deeper